..........a blog about food, travel, gardening, and living the good life in Arizona.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Vintage Flower


A friend reminded me I hadn't posted to my blog in a really long time... has it really been more than a month? This spectacular peony is just one of the reasons I've been blog lazy. Gardening is my great passion and peonies are my favorite flower... I planted this one three years ago. So beautiful and the fragrance is heavenly.

I'm still thrifting too... bought a huge stack of vintage cookbooks at an estate sale last week but haven't had a chance to sit down and poke through them. There are seedlings to plant and a garden to water... soon though. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer thrifting and gardening!

2 comments:

  1. my grandma had tons of these beauties on the north side of her home. i will always and forever think of her when i see them. thanks!

    ReplyDelete