..........a blog about food, travel, gardening, and living the good life in Arizona.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blue Ribbon Jam!

Woo hoo! On a whim, I entered some of my homemade apricot jam in the County Fair and to my utter surprise it won a blue ribbon! I am so thrilled because I almost never "win" anything. Seriously. Then I find out they even have a category for antiques and collectibles! So guess who's going to be entering a truck load full of her collectibles in the Fair next year? County Fairs are so fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I made apricot jam once and we loved it--even my very picky little boy ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! COngrats, I love the fair too! I always miss the chance to enter a collection, maybe next year. I'll have to mark it on my calendar now :-)

    ReplyDelete